Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OH GREAT MORNING SICKNESS - YOU'VE HAD THE BEST OF ME...

The morning sickness hit, and hit hard. I've been sick for three weeks now. Lots of throwing up, lots of "feeling yucky", lots of not eating anything but toast and crackers (i'm so sick of toast & crackers). Yesterday I reached the point of feeling "Okay, I'm so sick that I can't even be excited or enjoy this pregnancy so far." I'm ready for the sickness to go away so that I can pay attention to what matters most.

I should also say that even though my husband's job has kept him away from home quite a bit, and busy and stressed out. He's done amazing at trying to take care of me.

We found out today that lemon drops help a ton with the sick feeling. I'm on a couple different meds to help with how severe the sickness is. But the lemon drops seem to be doing the trick today. PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE BRACHS COMPANY FOR MAKING LEMON DROPS! And for my sweet husband for taking care of me when he can. :) He's cute.