Friday, February 26, 2010

Is this morning sickness?

I've been waking up on my own at 6 a.m. every morning this week and not feeling well. Almost like that feeling of when you don't get enough sleep and you feel nauseated the next morning. I haven't "thrown up" yet (except for the morning a week or so ago when I ate the banana and threw up - before I knew I was pregnant). If this is any idea of what morning sickness might be like for me, I don't think I'll have much of a problem with it. But then again, I'm not quite at 6 weeks yet.... I'm sure I won't be so lucky as to not get sick at all. With the first pregnancy I didn't have any morning sickness, just hungry and tired all the time, and of course the unwanted spotting. This time I'm hungry, tired, boobs hurt, and I feel slightly nauseous in the mornings, and I'm paranoid and check for spotting all the time. There hasn't been a moment that has gone by that I haven't prayed for this little baby to stay with us this time around. I couldn't want anything more in life right now than for this to work out. The previous pregnancy, even though it was only 10 weeks, I always thought of that baby as being a boy. I told my sister in law the other night in an email that this time I keep thinking of a girl. But who knows! :) This is going to be a long 9 months that's for sure. We've been waiting a long time for this little life... :)